Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Autumn

Autumn is the Rodriguez's absolute favorite time of the year. The air gets crisp, leaves change colors and fall to the ground, we go apple and pumpkin picking and everyone in New York just seems to be in a better mood - if you can even imagine that! I love dressing Ava Grey in warmer clothes, hooded sweaters, puffy vests and funky leggings.

The other day it was rather chilly when we went to play in the garden but Ava had a ball with Daddy. They ran around kicking the ball back and forth, tried to catch the fallen leaves blowing by and picked up some sticks. My camera died after about 10 minutes but I was able to catch some shots of our munchkin running around. I'm looking forward to our annual Fall Foliage Getaway coming up soon.

Such a big girl walking up the steps all by herself --she LOVES stairs
' Playing ball and chasing after leaves

Daddy helping her up after falling down

Sticks

And more sticks!