Saturday, November 24, 2012

This and that

I'm so far behind in blogging that I don't know where to begin. I came across some old pictures of Ava;s preschool graduation and our first days at the beach club, I already miss that place so much looking at these pictures and boy, my babies have grown since May. Our life does not seem to be slowing down, instead it's more busy then ever. Ava went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, we hosted Thanksgiving dinner and got stir crazy at home so we headed to the NY Hall of Science where we are members. Boy, these four days at home with both kids have taught me to PLAN! Plan something, anything but get out of the house or you will go crazy!!

 

 
Ava's Graduation - May 2012
 





 
Beach Club - May 2012
 






Pretty much sums up our summer :)
Below:  NY Hall of Science Nov. 2012